The HIX High Output Super Shuttle HOSS automatic press was created for high volume production applications. This press is fully automatic with four 16”x20” alternating work stations and can produce up to 600 finished shirts per hour.
The HOSS is fully automatic, all the operator(s) needs to do is load the shirt/transfer on the pallet to the right (it cycles automatically), and then load a shirt/transfer on the left pallet (it cycles automatically) when the right pallet returns, peel the transfer and repeat the process.
*Production formula: 6 sec. machine cycle + 6 sec. transfer time = 12 sec. total time per transfer; 12 sec. per transfer = 5 transfers per min. x two heat heads = 10 transfers per min. = 600 transfers per hr.
- 4 fully automatic 16”x20” platens
- 600 impressions an hour
- dual adjustable air pressure controls
- calibrated digital temperature control (adjustable up to 450°F (232°C) and displays the current temperature and time for each platen)
- adjustable dwell timer to control transfer pressing time
- automatic indexing and lower platens move automatically at the end of the press cycle
- two (optional 4) adjustable transfer holding shelves
- applies transfers to items up to 1-3/4” thick
- one or two person operation
- emergency stop switches
- 60”x60” footprint
- cycle start and stop switches
- plug in electric and quick connect air fitting
- adjustable work height
- removable leg system for going through doorways
- 4 – 16”x20” Platen (40.6×50.8cm)
- 380 Volt (10A / 3 Phase)
- 220 Volt (30A / 1 Phase)
- Machine: 60”Lx60”Wx50”H, 605lbs
- Shipping/Crated: 74”Lx68”Wx55”H, 830lbs
- 220-240 VAC, 30 amps, 1-phase, 50/60 Hz or 380 VAC, 10 amps, 3-phase, 50/60 Hz
- Air Compressor and Water Separation Trap required
- Air Requirements: 100 PSI, 4 CFM, 7-8 BAR, 113 L/Min
Download the HOSS Spec Sheet PDF Here.